|Real estate as everyone knows is word of mouth. That’s what it is. And that’s that!
See, I am a real estate agent of hmm notes who holds onto the idea that my past clients and current listings market for me... Hmm. Tapping fingers. Hmm. Waiting patiently. Hmm. Changing Nothing...
Word of mouth may be the ‘best’ form of advertising, thank you very much. But, does that mean it’s the only way there is to bring in more, and may be even more business to your realty office?
Even if a realtor has a strong referral base in their favor, the must keep a moving stream of new customer leads priming up in the pipeline or they will be put at risk as the competitive tides changes. So can you afford not to spend on CopiesAndPrint.com postcards and other marketing specialty items if you're banking on long-term viability for your realty office?
Basically, finger tap dancing around this one can put your home selling business out into much tougher, lonelier straits of real estate.
- Use Business Cards extensively. They serve as miniature ads and the backs can be used for “Calls To Action” or Free offers etc…..Magnetic cards can stay in front of your prospects longer when the hit the fridge.
- Your property flyers should not only promote your existing real estate listings but your services
- Stay in touch with your realty customer base in thoughtful and creative ways by sending them holiday cards, notepads, mini calendar magnets etc. Follow up with buyers after closing to welcome them to their new home
- Farm – Farm – Farm…..If you want to own a demographic then send them something of value every month. CopiesAndPrint.com has many 12 month farming products called “Value Card Series” that brings information value to your customers while promoting your services.
- Done right, direct mail real estate postcards can be a powerful sales-booster with cost/benefits you can easily measure. Learn how to build a successful mail campaign and calculate your ROI with our Direct Mail Tips and our affordable Mailing Services and Direct Mail Lists.
- Surveys have shown that more than 70% of sellers and buyers use the first realtor they contact. Give prospects a reason to contact you or visit your website now. On your business cards, postcards, door hangers or flyers, point to resources on your site that are useful anytime such as local real estate updates, free home valuation service, home maintenance checklists or a blog for issues in your target neighborhood.
- More than most industries, real estate is about building trusted relationships. Send them market updates and show them you are an expert in your neighborhood while asking for your customers business.
- Brand yourself and not your broker especially if you are paying for all the pieces. This make it easier to transport your brand if you move to a new broker. While we have many templates to choose from, CopiesAndPrint.com recommends we also create for you a branding package of “Flyers, Postcards, Business Cards, etc.” that carry on your theme.
- Call and CopiesAndPrint.com will e-mail some creative samples. We know Real Estate and we want to help you expand your career beyond the average wait for it to pick up realtor!
Check out our real estate products on www.CopiesAndPrint.com or call us at 800.517.5563